Friday, December 28, 2007

happy new year








TOM SKY AND FRIEND DROPPED IN TODAY WE DID AN INTERVIEW AND DEMONSTRATION OF THE EFFECTS ALL WENT GREAT ;; WATER MOVED ABD SOMETHING LIFTED OFF AND VANISHED I COULD NOT FIND IT AS YET WE HAD 3 CAMERAS ON IT MY OLD LA 99 CAMERA FROM GEORGE HATHAWAY BOLTED DOWN TO COVER ALL MOVEMENTS AS IT DID UP TO BOUT 4 HOURS NOW OF DEMONSTRATION TOM WILL PUBLISH ALL ON THE INTERNET HEY I GOT PHOTOS IAM THE NUT WITH THE TIED DYED CLOTHING YES BLEACH HI IAM MR BLEACH LOL I LOOK LIKE I GOT CAUGHT IN THE ENERGY FIELD IT WAS STRONG TODAY LUCK STILL WITH IT ALL I PUSHED IT TO THE HALF STATE KNOWING IF I GO FULL IT WILL START TO CAUSE HEAVY EFFECTS INCLUDEING CONVENTIONAL PHOTOS AT BLOGGER YAHOOOOOOO MOUNTAIN DEW ACTIVE AREA PHOTO AND PART OF CONTROL ROOM YES IAM THE DUFUS WITH THE HAD TOM BROKE SOME POLISH VODKA SOOOOOOO IF YOU HEAR OF A LONG HAIRED LEAPING NOME RRUNNING AMOKE IN NEW WEST LOOK OUT LOL ;;;;added to html from paris Johnny Babe,When you get down here you must share Unless I get up there I want to see this device in operation .As well as you----- Hugs P


----- Original Message -----
From: johnhutchison
To: "PARIS HILTON"
Subject:
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 20:11:22 -0700


YES I REMEMBER THIS IT WAS IN THE BACK AREAS YOU SAID HELLO AGAIN HUMMMMMMMMMM I TOOK PHOTOS I GOT THEM SOMWHERE I THINK AGAIN VIDEO MAYBE IT WAS THE BELAIR TEA HOUSE TAPE THAT WAS CHIS FROM OCEANSIDE WE KEPT THIS UP ENDLESSY THE FOUL WIND SOCIETY THAT THE MAGICAL THING OF LOS ANGELES WEST COAST FOLKS MEGGA LAUGHTS YES NORMAN SENT ME A CARD I GOT IT I THINK I GOT IT ON BLOGGER I HAVE A STASH OF VIDEOS OF WHO I FILMED AS WELL AS PHOTOS I GOT ONE OF STEVENS THING AT THE CENTER LUS HIS IN HOME ADVENTURES YIN HOWEVER HAS HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF DIFFERANT FOLKS DID SHE EVER FILM YOU DO YOU KNOW DAVID YOUNG RICHARD YOUNG I WAS TO BE ON DAVID FILM I GOT ABOUT 5 HOURS OR MORE OF LA 999 PLUS LOTS OF FOTOS
----- Original Message -----
From: PARIS HILTON PARIS HILTON WRITES IN
To: johnhutchison
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: tom sky of my spaces demonstration


Johnny....Congratulations I was just looking over your images on the blog ,You look great ,What a man !!! Lets get the show on the Network, Meet you in Hollywood ............. Did Norman Baker contacted you yet ? You got pics of the event at the Holywood celebrity center ? I was right there Remember ? Besides Trader Joes Video thing lol You and that lady almost had your own show Passing gas was it lol hugs -P


----- Original Message -----
From: johnhutchison
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:
Subject: tom sky of my spaces demonstration
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:33:57 -0700


hi all tom sky of my spaces will be dropping by to film the effects re Hutchison effect i do hope he puts out on you tube or but i think it will be a grand demo as its limited without ripping the place apart like last time re water pipes my worry is structural we begins in about an hour wish me luck Japan demo was great i got the DVD on it p.h. it was the h.c.c. la 1999 Steven g pictures i have video yes pass this along in my spaces j.w the confuser froze up check out the new stuff on blogger the 2008 link its ok to use the port authority stuff ????????????????? great pictures in your section blogger thinking of getting blogger hosted its better then a web site at least for me everybody wants me to put there stuff there funny need hi speed ok off i go sparks flying the ozone is odd at with only 5 seconds on its like the whole rooms is filled up any info on harming metals let me know its very strong thanks for this cheers john

--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
mail.com Shopping

--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
mail.com Shopping NORTH NORTH HOBBIT WROTE;;;; Awsome. I look forward to not only hanging out with you but meeting your friends as well. Very cool. Your demonstration will go awsome. Chow for now!HER WEBSITE IS http://xiosfluid.deviantart.com/.CHECK IT OUT ALSO DR JUDY WOOD WRITES Sure. I think it's great you posted the Port Authority photos.


Do you have two pieces of steel? sort of identical (or cut one in half so they are identical)? Zap one, while keeping the other one safe. Then see if they rust differently. :-)WWW.DRJUDYWOOD.COM CHECK IT OUT





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:53:58 -0700 ADRIEN WRITES IN Howdy John, let me know if you need another system, I have one prepaired for you. If you want any new photos for the newsletter or site, let me know. Any of your new blogs can be hosted by the site as well if you like, ciao!WWW.HUTCHISONEFFECT.CA





ROBERT WRITES IN

Hello John,
How is the budget coming along?

Thank you, Robert.

HES MY AGENT AND PRODUCER WE ARE GOING FULL STEAM AHEAD

No comments: